Senior iOS Developer
At TD Ameritrade, we are on a mission to transform lives and investing for the better through client-centric and innovative investing solutions. As a Senior iOS developer, you provide guidance on the development and maintenance of TD Ameritrade's flagship thinkorswim iOS application! In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a team of hardworking engineers, on one of the most sophisticated trading platforms in the world, built on a codebase we are constantly updating with the latest and greatest industry standards!
What you are good at
- Interpreting designs and converting them to usable features in the thinkorswim app
Helping support the team with bug fixes, code maintenance, testing, debugging, and documentation
- Providing analysis of problems and recommending solutions
- Working in conjunction with business analysts or more senior developers on product solutions
- Implementing and maintaining application software throughout the full code life-cycle
What you have
- Proven ability with 5+ years working in iOS SDK
- Good command on both Swift and Objective C
- Familiarity with iOS UI design principles, patterns, and standard methodologies
- Background and experience with asynchronous programming concepts
- Understanding of socket programming is a plus
- Good understanding of Git
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- 4 year College degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.