Active Directory/Directory Services Engineer
This role can be telecommute.
We are seeking an Active Directory Engineer to join the Cyber Engineering team.
This role provides support, implementation, and design services for Microsoft Active Directory (AD), LDAP directory solutions and for related platforms that include identity management systems, privilege management solutions and public key infrastructures.
What you are good at
- Develop integration solutions through research and collaboration across different technology teams as required by the business.
- Major accountability for driving the authentication/authorization services roadmap with a focused on consolidating AD platforms from mergers and enabling the firms public cloud footprint.
- Resolve critical issues and fulfill change requests
What you have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar technology preferred.
- Broad domain expertise with Microsoft AD/Azure AD platforms that can cover core authentication and directory services, Group Policy Objects, DNS/DHCP, Distributed File System, Certificate Authorities and Azure AD Connect
- Experience implementing AD audit, logging, and monitoring policies with SCOM and other instrumentation platforms such as Splunk, Quest or Stealthbits
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system internals and security architecture
- Expertise with Kerberos, LDAP, SSH and PKI technologies
- Required to know how to automate administrative tasks with PowerShell
- Capable of developing web services, batch, and business intelligence solutions, improving C#.NET, SQL and platforms with large amounts of data.
Target Total Compensation - <$84,200 - $145,800>
Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience - talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.