JAVA Software Developer III
The Enterprise Risk Engine Platform is looking for a Backend Java Developer to work within an Agile Scrum Team to enhance Java based web services and messaging applications, and to support business critical internal integration projects.
What you are good at
- Interpret written requirements and technical specifications
- Build, enhance and maintain message configuration and message flows.
- Develop software based on the technical specifications.
- Analyze and investigate problems with software solutions
- Perform maintenance of software and correct defects that have been identified
- Develop unit, component and automation tests
- Investigate and suggest solutions to defects and problems with software
- Strong sense of ownership, and self-motivated with a passion for resolving technical problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as effectively cooperate well with others
What you have
- 3+ years of proficiency with object-oriented design and programming using Java Springboot framework is required
- High knowledge of Java, Microservices, Restful APIs, NoSQL DB/ Oracle/ MongoDB, Splunk.
- Experience in an Agile tools and methodologies
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field is required
- Experience troubleshooting Operating Systems and Applications
- Experience with a wide variety of platforms and application stacks, ability to understand new application frameworks environments quickly
- Assure quality by doing thorough code reviews, and promoting top programming practices and standards.
- Experience in Cloud Foundry or AWS or other relevant Cloud infrastructure is preferred
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment methodologies, including test automation and metrics is preferred
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.