Client Service Specialist - Austin, TX
The Client Service Specialist provides excellent service, operation and sales support to the Branch staff and our clients. Serves as the initial point of contact with responsibilities to greet, direct, and assist walk-in or call-in clients with any service-related issues as well as account questions, issues, problem resolution, and escalations.Builds positive relationships with peers, business partners, and colleagues while working effectively with others to accomplish organizational goals.
What you are good at
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations and administrative functions of the branch.
- Work with Branch Manager and Financial Consultants to communicate solutions either directly or indirectly with clients.
- Identify and refer lead opportunities to Financial Consultants.
- Acts as an onsite dedicated service expert on a wide range of client issues. Researches and resolves client issues in cooperation with partners.
- Adheres to all compliance/risk procedures and follows corporate and industry protocols.
- Assist Branch Manager in performing daily key compliance and oversight activities for the branch.
- Participate in projects to improve processes and enhance the client experience
- Perform duties with confidence, minimal supervision and sound judgment to mitigate risk for the firm.
- Research and resolution of complex client inquiries via phone, cases, and chat
What you have
- A valid and active Series 7 license is required (license may be obtained under a condition of employment through Branch Network Licensing Program)
- A valid and active Series 63 license is required (license may be obtained under a condition of employment through Branch Network Licensing Program)
- 1 year of Client/Customer Service experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience handling client needs with tact and diplomacy
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team, while handling multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
- Ability to manage multiple client situations, needs and inquiries simultaneously
- Ability to build and maintain good cross-enterprise working relationships
- Basic understanding of brokerage regulations and rules that govern client accounts preferred
- May be asked to become a Notary
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.