Editorial & Copywriting Specialist
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. has an opening for an Associate Editor in the Brand Journalism department of the Retail, Owned Channel and Client Marketing Team. The Associate Editor will track the department’s budget and support the production of Schwab’s quarterly client magazine and related results.
What you are good at
Under the supervision of the Managing Editor, the Associate Editor will be responsible for the following:
Editorial content development
- Participate in the conceptualization, development and refinement of content for involvement in quarterly client magazine
- Ensure content adheres to Schwab’s brand identity in terms of voice, tone and audience
- Copyedit content provided by external partners
- Occasionally write copy related to Schwab’s products and services
- Coordinate content review with internal partners to ensure timely and detailed feedback
- Handle compliance review process for magazine content
- Maintain intranet page for magazine
- Write quarterly email for paperless subscribers
- Respond to inquiries/requests from internal and external partners
- Track department’s budget, attend monthly meetings to report on spending, and investigate options to help the department spend to target
What you have
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications or other relevant field
- Desire to grow his or her career in a corporate environment
- Outstanding editing, proofreading, and organizational skills
- Critical thinking and basic numeracy skills
- Thoughtful and eloquent communicator
- Interest in financial topics
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.