Financial Consultant, Participant Investor Concierge- Austin, TX
As a Participant Investor Concierge Financial Consultant you will be responsible for the business development through a combination of inbound and outbound calls. Our Financial Consultant Incentive Compensation program rewards client relationship development with an emphasis on plan servicing, revenue acquisition and consolidation.
To learn more about our client offerings visit: Charles Schwab - Investor Services.
What you are good at
Building strong, personal relationships with our clients is a key component of Schwab’s business strategy. The Participant Investor Concierge Financial Consultant will pursue this mission through:
- Interacting with Schwab Corporate Retirement Services (SCRS) participants to offer plan services to encourage retention and consolidation of outside assets to Schwab Investor Services.
- Business development through a combination of inbound and outbound calls
- Utilizing a consultative sales approach to identify customer needs and provide client focused solutions to participants.
- Achieving Sales and Revenue Targets
What you have
The ideal candidate will have:
- Undergraduate degree highly preferred
- Active and valid Series 7 required
- Active and valid 66 (63/65) required (Series 66 can be obtained on a condition of employment within 90 days of hire)
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence and persuade.
- Preferred experience in qualified retirement plan and/or brokerage environment.
- Minimum of two years of experience in the financial services industry required
- Financial business development experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of brokerage/banking products and services
- Strong client relationship building experience
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.