Internship - 2023 Charles Schwab Technology Business Management
Are you pursuing a technical career path but looking for something where you also get to use your people skills to drive action? Schwab’s Business Management (BM) interns will work closely with our technology teams and / or business partners to define and deliver innovative technology solutions across Schwab. BM interns will have opportunities to share technical expertise, grow leadership skills, and help provide innovative solutions related to technology implementations and / or enhancements. Candidates may play a role in developing strategy, driving enhancements, resolving issues, and streamlining processes. This track offers opportunities in Business Systems Analysis, IT Product Management, IT Program Management, Project Management, Risk Management, and Scrum Master.
What you are good at
Example BM tasks:
- Partner with leaders to help develop business or product strategy.
- Drive team or project delivery.
- Assess deliverables for enhancements and / or to streamline processes.
- Build working relationships with stakeholders and partners to deliver a product.
- Lead resolution of issues or obstacles in different stages of the development lifecycle.
- Develop documentation, data, activity and flow diagrams, and data mappings.
What you have
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision-making skills.
- General problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite.
- Ability to handle tasks with competing priorities.
- Passion and aptitude for solving problems utilizing innovation and experimentation.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related discipline with a graduation date of December 2023-May/June 2024.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.