Manager, Correspondence Rep
As a Team Manager in our Client Service & Support (CS&S) eServices organization, you will lead a team responsible for servicing our diverse clients’ brokerage needs via secure electronic channels to build and maintain client loyalty. Our teams inspire client loyalty by being the “voice of Schwab” for our clients. They engage in personalized interactions that enhance each client's relationship with Schwab by addressing their need(s) first and then asking questions to learn what other products, services, or guidance may be appropriate for them based on their financial goals. Your team members receive extensive training and internal support that allows them to be successful in delivering world class service by conducting thorough needs-based conversations that build long-term relationships with our clients. In this role you will lead a Client Chat team of 12 registered representatives to deliver a valuable and memorable service experience that promotes client loyalty primarily through the client chat and email support channels.
Workplace Flexibility Program: We're proud to support our employees in a working approach that allows you to bring your best self to work – whether that’s in the office or remote.
- Most Schwabbies have the opportunity to voluntarily work in the office or at home based on their preference*
- When the firm is ready to fully return to the office, employees will have the flexibility of a hybrid work environment, spending some time working remote and some time in the office.
- Employees and managers can discuss and decide what works best for them, with additional flexibility available based on their role, business needs, and individual circumstances.
*Subject to change as Schwab is continually evaluating the current environment in order to best care for the safety and well-being of our employees.
What you are good at
- Establishing your team’s market expertise and knowledge of Schwab’s products, services, and procedures.
- Developing team members through coaching, career development, mentoring, and motivational techniques.
- Addressing sophisticated client issues at a moment’s notice and acting as a client advocate to drive client resolutions and loyalty.
- Effectively recognizing strategic business opportunities, demonstrating initiative, and taking calculated business risks.
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of the markets and problem solving while delivering unparalleled value, outstanding leadership, and service to our employees and clients.
- Working collaboratively with other managers, business partners, and leadership on cross departmental projects and initiatives to improve the chat business model and achieve organizational goals.
What you have
- Active FINRA Series 7, 63, and 9/10 (8) licenses required.
- Preferred two years industry experience and at least one year supervisory/management experience.
- Solid understanding of trading operations, margin, and market mechanics.
- Innovative thinker that shows managerial courage to challenge the status quo to identify, generate, and implement new ideas.
- Positive demeanor, passion, professionalism, strong work ethic with high level of integrity and ethics, and alignment with Schwab’s values.
- Solid understanding of Communication with the Public (CWTP) policies and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence and build consensus as well as proven presentation skills.
- Ability to exercise sound business judgment and manage risk.
- Ability to identify gaps in our business model, maintain a solution mentality, and tenaciously break down barriers to create a positive business outcome.
- Ability to work a flexible shift, which may include early morning hours, late night hours, or weekend hours.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.