Manager of Authentication, Authorization and Directory Services Engineering
We are seeking a people manager and hands on technical manager to join the Cyber Engineering team.
This role provides support, implementation and engineering functions for the firm’s authentication, authorization, and directory platforms. The team has technical ownership of Microsoft Active Directory, (AD), LDAP directory solutions, Kerberos and SSH authentication. There is considerable engagement with related platforms that include identity management systems, privilege management solutions and public key infrastructures.
What you are good at
- Develop integration solutions through research and collaboration across different technology teams as required by the business.
- Major accountability for driving the authentication/authorization services roadmap with a focused on consolidating AD platforms from mergers and enabling the firms public cloud footprint.
- Primary interface between Technology Risk and Internal Audit teams regarding global security policy and configuration
- Resolve critical issues and fulfill change requests
What you have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar technology preferred.
- Proven experience as a team manager and project leader with the capability to drive work across multiple technology teams.
- Experience (8-10 years) implementing and operating authentication and authorization solutions in a large technology enterprise
- Broad domain expertise with Microsoft AD/Azure AD platforms that can cover core authentication and directory services, Group Policy Objects, DNS/DHCP, Distributed File System, Certificate Authorities and Azure AD Connect
- Experience implementing AD audit, logging, and monitoring policies with SCOM and other instrumentation platforms such as Splunk, Quest or Stealthbits
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Windows as well as Linux operating system internals and security architecture
- Strong expertise with Kerberos, LDAP, SSH and PKI technologies
Target Total Compensation - <$123,300 - $220,400>
Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience - talk with your recruiter to learn more.
“Workplace Flexibility Program: We're proud to support our employees in a working approach that allows you to bring your best self to work – whether that’s in the office or remote.
- Most Schwabbies have the opportunity to voluntarily work in the office or at home based on their preference, through the remainder of 2021. *
- When the firm is ready to fully return to the office, employees will have the flexibility of a hybrid work environment, spending some time working remote and sometime in the office.
- Employees and managers can discuss and decide what works best for them, with additional flexibility available based on their role, business needs, and individual circumstances.
*Subject to change as Schwab is continually evaluating the current environment in order to best care for the safety and well-being of our employees.”
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.