Senior Digital Product Manager, Regulatory Communication
Charles Schwab Platform and Product Management defines the experience and oversees the management of Schwab’s electronic channels (Schwab.com and mobile apps) and internal platforms used by Schwab service representatives and financial consultants. The group is responsible for providing tools and experiences that enable clients to achieve their financial objectives, while supporting the strategic growth of the firm. The group supports all of Schwab’s business enterprises and works with a wide range of internal stakeholders including IT, sales and service, strategy and marketing reporting to the VP of Digital Cross-Enterprise Platforms (DXEP).
The group is seeking a Senior Manager, Digital Product Management of Regulatory Communications and Forms who will be responsible for leading strategic platform, product and communication projects, working with product managers within the group and stakeholders throughout the firm. The Senior Manager will be a key member of the Regulatory Communications and Forms (RegCom) team.
What you are good at
- Develop and drive our Digital Product Management strategy including overall Objectives, Governance, Standards and Controls – OKR management, KPI dashboard, standardize routines and best practices for the way our team prioritizes and manages our work.
- Roadmap & Planning – overall team Roadmap and long-term horizon planning working within the team and across our internal business and tech partners.
- Financial Management – financial planning and management of all RegCom budgets working with Project Services, Finance and Leadership teams.
- Workflow Optimization – working with the RegCom Leadership Team, drive and optimize our End to End processes and a single FDR approach across teams and platforms in a measurable way.
- Status Reporting – develop a common method for collecting status updates leveraging Confluence, SharePoint, Jira, Tableau and other tools for updates. Host/coordinate stakeholder monthly/weekly forums, align to DXEP objectives and report out on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Risk Management – integrate risk management principles into everyday decision-making, align compliance and legal requests across platforms, drive and track resolution of risk issues, build repeatable processes to support audit requests and RSCA issues.
Industry and Technology – be the tip of the spear for the team on the latest industry and technology developments and best practices.
What you have
- BA or equivalent degree required.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience, including background in product management and financial services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including being able to synthesize data, develop recommendations, and influence and persuade partners.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify opportunities and execute to meet strategic objectives.
- Familiarity with Adobe or similar CMS and DAM strategies.
- Effective relationship builder with the ability to partner cross-functionally and work effectively with various levels of the organization.
- Comfort with ambiguity and an ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment.
- Project management skills, with a track record of execution across multiple functions.
At Schwab, “Own Your Tomorrow” embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees unleash their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in disrupting a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth. We’re a modern financial services firm that stands apart from the industry, where you can go as far as your ambition takes you.
Hear from employees: What’s it like to work at Schwab!
The benefits of working at Schwab : a package designed to empower your health, wealth, career and life. Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. (Please click here to see policy.)
Schwab is also an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. We believe diversity and inclusion are part of our success as a company and our purpose of serving every client with passion and integrity.