Senior Digital Product Manager
Charles Schwab's Digital Advice and Planning team is responsible for defining, delivering, and managing advice product experiences that result in better outcomes for investors. We work, think and approach problems differently than traditional financial services firm, and we drive change both in how Schwab operates and how the industry serves investors. In this role, you will identify new opportunities to integrate advice across Schwab’s client and consultant experiences to dramatically change the way Schwab delivers advice at large scale.
This role is responsible for identifying and evaluating how centralized Schwab services and technologies can be integrated with our advice platform to better meet the needs of our clients and consultants across the financial spectrum. The capabilities in this area will help form the basis of how the firm meets our clients evolving needs in the long-run.
What you are good at
The Senior Product Manager acts as a leader and works cross-functionally with leaders and executive partners from other Schwab business units, Technology, Legal, Compliance, and User Experience Design teams. They implement new methods for connecting our internal and external advice capabilities with our Clients and internal users focused on driving outcomes through a data-based methodology.
In this role, you will be part of an organization leading Schwab’s digital transformation in the fast-paced digital landscape of financial services. You will have the opportunity to apply your strong critical thinking skills and aptitude to become expert in understanding the needs of clients and advisors and defining best-in-class digital experiences to address these needs.
This role requires the passion to understand complex partnerships, build long-term relationships across the organization, and negotiate creative solutions to deliver advice at scale large scale. Efforts are broad in scope and require creativity and world-class strategic thinking, as well as strong product management and leadership skills. The successful candidate must be energetic and enthusiastic about innovation and also have experience with financial services. They will be self-motivated, results oriented and able to independently lead major strategic initiatives. Strong client-focus is a must.
What you have
- Proven track record of building complex relationships and partnerships that generate high value
- Curiosity, a can-do attitude and the ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills and ability to track multiple project deliverables with minimal direction
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to make decisions and progress in the face of ambiguous and at times overlapping priorities; i.e. Managing to fixed scope and date scenarios
- Highly developed communication and presentations skills with a superior ability to effectively communicate and present complex concepts and issues to leadership teams in a highly compelling, persuasive, fact-based manner.
- Highly skilled at working cross functionally with technology, service, marketing and product teams to create, implement and evolve our reporting solutions offering tangible, measureable client results.
- Strong digital product management skills including experience with design thinking and client journeys
- Experience in Agile development practices leading multiple teams as Product Owner
- Experience with financial planning systems and software is a plus
Target Total Compensation – 111,600 – 182,200
Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience -- talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.