Senior Product Manager, Digital Product Management
Schwab’s Wealth Experiences team builds key journeys and moments for millions of our clients who are building and growing their wealth. We are responsible for defining, delivering, and optimizing the client-facing digital platforms with the right targeted client experience across channels and business lines. We work, think and approach problems differently than your traditional financial services firm, and we drive to change both how Schwab operates and how the industry serves investors.
We are looking for a customer and data focused Senior Product Manager to join our talented Wealth Experiences team. In this role, you will help us drive the creation, refinement, and execution of the client experience across multiple areas including our equity award participants and international audience. As a team member with your own product areas you’ll be responsible for driving all aspects required to bring new digital capabilities to life and delivering value to our clients.
Are you a creative problem solver obsessed with solving customer needs and delivering solutions that impact millions of users? Are you a self-starter with a large dose of curiosity and a can-do outlook? We would love to talk to you about this role!
The team is responsible for:
- Strategy – Envision the future and define and build alignment around outcome driven roadmaps.
- Execution – Own and drive all aspects required to bring new digital capabilities to life including the definition, development, experimentation and launch of client focused solutions.
- Client Focus – Develop a deep understanding and empathy for client needs leveraging customer research and insights.
- Partnership – Collaborate with research, UX, engineering, product and analytics teams across the organization to deliver compelling solutions for our clients.
What you are good at
- Be the lead Product Manager across multiple core areas helping drive product strategy, execution and delivery of new products and optimization of existing offerings.
- Help define and gain alignment for a prioritized roadmap focused on key outcomes and by collecting a broad set of inputs from multiple stakeholders and sources.
- Partner with a cross functional team across research, UX, development, and analytics to ideate, develop, experiment and deliver outcome driven solutions.
- Apply a user-centric approach by using research, user testing and industry analysis to drive customer empathy and insights.
- Leverage data driven insights through a test and learn approach using experimentation and an iterative approach anchored in clear objectives.
- Manage multiple priorities across short-term and long-term initiatives including balancing product strategy with strong execution and delivery.
- Lead the day to day by participating in daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning sessions, backlog prioritization, user story preparation and demos.
What you have
- 4+ years as a Product Manager with strong track record of delivering key results.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A passion for digital innovation and commitment to outstanding client experiences.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate complex messages and trade-offs and tell a compelling story.
- Experienced with collaborating and partnering with cross functional teams and building strong partnerships with stakeholders and across multiple levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities including leveraging data and insights.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to formulate a compelling vision and translate that to actionable roadmaps and outcomes.
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and ability to track multiple project deliverables.
- Curiosity and the ability to learn quickly and thrive in a dynamic environment.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.