Senior Team Manager - Product Management
Senior Team Manager – Quality Processes. The Digital Advice Platform team is responsible for wealth management and managed offer capabilities supporting various wealth management and digital advice offers. As this platform grows, so too has our need to harden and mature our operating model. The person in this role will be responsible for creating, organizing, and executing a User Acceptance Testing and holistic product quality management processes. This includes working across various product teams to think horizontally across the experience and ensure the end result is a high quality value add experience for clients.
What you are good at
- Partner closely Digital Advice product teams to identify a complete set of user flows and product testing flows across all channels, integrations, and platform capabilities.
- Work across various product teams to standardize user acceptance testing processes in a way to creates transparency and confidence.
- Draft/document user acceptance test cases for end-to-end testing and aid in their execution during software releases product feature development and deployment.
- Initiate improvements to risk management processes and rollout improvements working with product and risk partners.
What you have
- Strong problem solving abilities mastering and breaking down abstract issues
- Experience documenting end to end testing scenarios, user flows, acceptance testing plans, and feature-level requirements
- Experience designing and implementing process improvements
- Experience with offers that provide financial advice and guidance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, exemplifying the vision and values of Schwab
- Expertise in financial services including a deep understanding over the range of financial product and account types available to consumers today.
- High adaptability in managing an emerging established platform through new and evolving consumer trends in financial data investment management.
- Experience building a small team and managing people.
- Experience inspiring outcomes via informal leadership, collaboration, and mentorship.
- Experience with complex product or platform involving integrations across multiple cross-domain teams.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.