Sr. Manager – Wealth Management Digital Experience
Charles Schwab's Wealth Management Digital Product team leads the digital client journey for Advice Products that range from fully digital robo products to white glove wealth advisor offers. We work, think and approach problems differently than your traditional financial services firm, and we drive to change both how Schwab operates and how the industry serves investors.
The Sr. Manager – Digital Experience will be responsible for leading a team of Product Managers that define and build mobile and web enrollment/onboarding capabilities for our wealth management portfolio, comprised of Schwab Wealth Advisory, Schwab Intelligent Portfolios® and Schwab Intelligent Portfolios Premium™. The strategy, roadmap, and team management will be led by this role.
What you are good at
The ideal candidate will have a strong blend of Agile product development, strong leadership in building team culture, and blending test and learn fast delivery within multi-year large initiatives. Passion for helping clients reach their financial goals that drive growth and long-term loyalty.
- Lead, coach, and inspire a team of seasoned Product Managers supporting high quality, digital advice capabilities.
- Crafting a roadmap that sets a vision for the team and stakeholders that align to objectives and key results
- Interact with a variety of business and technology stakeholders across Schwab. This role requires significant cross-organization leadership and management to understand business needs and ensure alignment across multiple user experience platforms.
- Stay on top of the latest digital trends to keep the platform modern
- Evaluate strategic, tactical and risk management impacts to trade-off decisions in the context of the roadmap or initiative
- Manage a prioritization process that is transparent and value-based to meet client and business demand.
What you have
- 5+ years of experience in building digital web and mobile experiences
- 2+ years of experience in leading digital product teams or informally leading cross functional teams
- Proven track record of collaboration with peers, stakeholders, and domain partners as this is a highly visible role that will require working a variety of people to achieve outcomes
- Curiosity, seek answers to questions and finds opportunities from client or rep pain points
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills and ability to track multiple project deliverables with minimal direction
- Strong analytical and usage of data to inform decisions
- Ability to make progress in the face of ambiguity and at times overlapping priorities, i.e. Managing to fixed scope and date driven scenarios
- Highly developed communication and presentations skills with a superior ability to effectively communicate with power point, facilitate workshops, and present to senior executives
- Highly skilled at working cross functionally with technology, service, marketing and product teams to create, implement and evolve our reporting solutions offering tangible, measureable client results.
- Strong digital product management skills including experience with design thinking to formulate feature concepts to test and learn for adoption
- Experienced people manager; proven track record of building and inspiring high-performing teams
- Experience with financial planning systems and software is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Invision, Adobe Analytics, etc. as core product management tools
- Bachelor's degree required. Post graduate degree is a plus
- Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) or higher-level license (e.g, Series 7) is required to perform this role. If selected candidate does not have the required licensing upon being hired, they will be required to obtain the license within 8 months of being hired.
Target Total Compensation – 121,000 – 201,000
Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience -- talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.