Sr. Software Engineer- Tech Lead
The Portfolio Accounting digital utilities organization in Charles Schwab is responsible for supporting Schwab’s Digital journey by creating industry leading interface components on Schwab.com and reporting services shared across Schwab.com, Schwab Mobile and Schwab Advisor UI for millions of retail investors and advisors engaging in the markets. We are seeking a Senior .Net core Developer with a strong background in modern services Development and experience as a Lead Developer to join our team.
What you are good at
- Leading Developers and QA team members across scrum teams in designing, developing, testing, modernizing, supporting and integrating client facing user interface components and supporting services
- Experience developing modern web and service development processes and technologies with a strong focus on server/service side development
- Working with scrum team members as well as dependency development partners on the full software development life cycle.
- Influencing, refining and communicating architecture, designs and technologies and implementing best practices as the go-to Development partner between principals and the scrum team members
What you have
- Participate in design discussions, prepare artifacts and documents to get governance approvals
- Secure development experience (i.e. OWASP)
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.