Sr Technical Project Manager (AST SAvE Infrastructure)
Workplace Flexibility Program: We're proud to support our employees in a working approach that allows you to bring your best self to work – whether that’s in the office or remote.
- Most Schwabbies have the opportunity to voluntarily work in the office or at home based on their preference, through the remainder of 2021.*
- When the firm is ready to fully return to the office, employees will have the flexibility of a hybrid work environment, spending some time working remote and some time in the office.
- Employees and managers can discuss and decide what works best for them, with additional flexibility available based on their role, business needs, and individual circumstances.
*Subject to change as Schwab is continually evaluating the current environment in order to best care for the safety and well-being of our employees.
Schwab is recruiting to hire a driven, results-oriented software professional who shares our passion for technology, innovation and excellence. Our main goal here at Schwab is to transform people’s lives by changing the way the world invests.
As a technical project manager in Advisor Services Technology’s SAvE organization, your role will involve re-engineering processes around the way we work, turning high level concepts and vision into strategic, tactical, executable plans, and transforming our project planning based on accepted industry standard and experience. Your primary responsibilities will include project management for instituting and maintaining the various Infrastructure components for the AST organization. You’ll work with SAVE engineers, AST’s Dev teams and the central IO&C teams, driving these projects to completion.
What you are good at
- Developing and re-engineering business processes and workflows involving Development, IT, product/program management, and quality assurance
- Understanding how to protect the production environment with appropriate controls as needed to maintain high availability and successful change management
- Managing multiple projects and priorities in a dynamic, geographically dispersed environment
- Producing strategy and roadmaps on infrastructure management
- Translating business priorities and needs into technical backlog items and roadmaps
What you have
- 8+ years’ experience with project leadership for requirements gathering, workflow creation, and development of Incident, Change, Asset, and Knowledge Management processes and metrics
- Extensive experience automating manual processes
- Experience working with infrastructure workflows in conjunction with change management
- Proven experience developing and re-engineering business processes and workflows involving Development, IT, product/program management, and quality assurance
- Understanding of organizations’ RCSA process, and experience representing IT controls and procedures for internal audit
- Demonstrable experience using the Atlassian tool stack (Jira, Confluence).
- Experience with an enterprise change management system such as BMC Remedy, SNOW, HP Service Manager.
- Strong knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio.
- Must have excellent analytical skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ITIL and Six Sigma certifications preferred
Target Total Compensation: 121,000 - 242,000
Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience -- talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.