Team Lead, IT Service Desk
The IO&C organization provides technology solutions and support for Schwab employees, as well as supporting the external Schwab client experience. The National Service Desk (NSD), as part of IO&C, provides front-line IT support services for the Schwab workforce to report technology issues, restores service, and escalates issues to second-level support that cannot be resolved at first contact.
The National Service Desk (NSD) is looking for a Team Lead to aid in the oversight of daily operations, ensure resource availability, and enhance team processes. The Team Lead is responsible for handling escalations from service desk agents, working closely with business partner support groups, and aiding in the response to system outages.
What you are good at
- Monitoring contact volume and adjusting resources to meet business objectives
- Handling escalations from service desk agents, aid in response coordination, and work to drive resolution
- Representing the NSD in response to system outages
- Communicating effectively with service desk agents, management and other stake holders
- Perform on-call duties necessary to support business partner groups outside of normal business hours
- Identifying team process gaps and work proactively to close them
- Identifying improvement opportunities and create actionable recommendations
- Reviewing and maintaining standard operating procedure for team processes
What you have
- 5+ years of experience providing technical support, with an emphasis on application and desktop support
- 3+ years of working in a call center environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and business stakeholders
- Demonstrated teamwork, leadership, and customer service skills
- Ability to identify trends and respond proactively in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with ITSM systems and remote connection tools preferred
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.