Senior Retirement Application Analyst
Schwab Retirement Technologies (SRT) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Charles Schwab Corporation and is a division of Retirement Business Services (RBS). SRT is engaged in developing and licensing proprietary retirement plan recordkeeping software to independent recordkeeping organizations. These organizations, in turn, provide retirement plan services to the plan sponsors whom they serve. SRT also provides consulting and training, software support and technical services, and valuable alliances.
As a member of the SRT client service team, you will provide product support and business consulting services to Independent Recordkeepers utilizing the Schwab RT product suite. Primary responsibilities include managing inbound client inquiries, assisting clients with creating software and process efficiencies, client training and relationship management activities.
What you are good at
- Deliver superior service to the Schwab RT client community by answering client questions or concerns in a timely, informational, and professional manner.
- Build strong relationships with our customers and offer valuable insight to their teams, ensuring they are current on Schwab RT solutions and are maximizing product/function thereby achieving process efficiencies.
- Use employee benefits and software application knowledge to identify, define and resolve the business and software issues clients are encountering, through independent research and immediate team collaboration; following issues to conclusion.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in support of development projects including; the ability to advocate on behalf of client’s needs; prepare clients and team for product adoption; and provide ongoing support for clients through training, troubleshooting and documentation.
What you have
- 3-5+ years of experience providing recordkeeping or trust/custody services, preferably utilizing SRT applications or related retirement systems (ie: Relius, Omni)
- Industry knowledge related to regulatory environment and associated rules governing qualified retirement plans, including ERISA; non-qualified plans; and other employee benefits plans, with a strong preference for professional certifications or designations such as American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA). Ongoing industry knowledge development will be required after on-boarding
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with an excellent working knowledge of software applications including Microsoft Suite
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Motivated and organized with the ability to effectively prioritize work
- Confident with ambiguity with an ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.