Sr. Client Services PM – Technical Software Learning and Development
Schwab Retirement Technologies (SRT) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Charles Schwab Corporation and is a division of Retirement Business Services (RBS). SRT is engaged in developing and licensing proprietary retirement plan recordkeeping software to independent recordkeeping organizations. These organizations, in turn, provide retirement plan services to the plan sponsors whom they serve. SRT also provides consulting and training, software support and technical services, and valuable alliances.
As a member of the SRT client service team, you will be a learning and development project management specialist who will develop training materials to educate customers on how to utilize the SRT recordkeeping systems. Primary responsibilities include development, maintenance and delivery of an online training program to assist with new client onboarding and for use with existing customers as needed. In addition, this resource could assist with in person training, documentation and knowledge article development, responding to client inquiries, relationship management activities and other client services support duties to ensure happy and successful clients that can utilize our software efficiently.
What you are good at
- Use your Project Management experience to perform research and learning gap analysis to determine appropriate learning solutions and strategies as well as designs and develops materials that educate customers. Materials may include eLearning courses, instructor-led in-person and virtual courses, job aids, micro-learning videos, and more.
- Development, maintenance and delivery of an online or in person learning experience for the SRT application software for our clients
- Champion the training tools developed with the SRT client community
- Help the SRT team deliver superior application technical support services to the SRT client community
What you have
- Experience in developing and delivering software training materials/tools to end client (both in person and via eLearning)
- Experience with Learning Experience Platforms or Learning Management Systems preferred
- Experience with content authoring tools or video editing tools like SalesForce, Lectora, Captivate, Camtasia and WalkMe software ideal
- Instructional design and development experience ideal
- Experience providing recordkeeping or trust/custody services, preferably utilizing SRT applications is a plus or similar recordkeeping application experience (Relius, ASC, DST …).
- Industry knowledge related to regulatory environment and associated rules governing qualified retirement plans, including ERISA; non-qualified plans; and other employee benefits plans, with a strong preference for professional certifications or designations such as American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA).
- Strong Project Management experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications including but not limited to Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Word, Adobe Professional
- Confident with ambiguity with an ability to learn quickly and thrive in a sophisticated, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
At Schwab, “Own Your Tomorrow” embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees unleash their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in disrupting a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth. We’re a modern financial services firm that stands apart from the industry, where you can go as far as your ambition takes you.
Hear from employees: What’s it like to work at Schwab!
The benefits of working at Schwab : a package designed to empower your health, wealth, career and life. Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. (Please click here to see policy.)
Schwab is also an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. We believe diversity and inclusion are part of our success as a company and our purpose of serving every client with passion and integrity.