Senior .Net Developer
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm, and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed. As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible, and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative, and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future. Our
Be a member of the Order Execution & Management team in the delivery of high throughput, reliable, and low latency solutions. We're looking for engineering leaders who are enthusiastic about learning new and existing technologies to deliver exceptional software solutions. Require great ethic, problem solving skills and the ability to partner with business and technologists across the organization. The successful candidate will have a consistent track record of successfully building and supporting enterprise applications and services.
What you are good at
- As a lead developer you will be a self-driven individual contributor; provide efficiently organized and designed logic; be highly motivated and well versed in developing robust easily maintainable applications.
- You can quickly understand complex problems and come up with simple solutions.
- Ability to communicate well with teams and leaders of the organization; have good listening skills and ask great questions
- This position requires good interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong technology affinity and experience, as well as attention to detail is required.
- A willingness to learn and grow is a must. Team player with strong collaborative qualities and a positive demeanor
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment across multiple time zones and locations
- Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models. Understand, advocate, and augment the platform principles, guidelines, and standards.
What you have
- 7+ years of enterprise technology related experience in application development using C# .NET / .NET core
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related field, or related practical experience
- Full stack lead developer with expertise building high performance distributed services
- Experience in messaging and services-based software using RabbitMQ, Kafka or equivalent technologies
- Experience working in any cloud-based technologies like GCP, PCF or AWS etc.
- Experience with test driven development preferred (xUnit, Junit, EasyMock etc.)
- Experience and strong fundamental knowledge in one or more types of database management systems like SQL Server, MongoDB and Redis etc.
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum Experience adopting or managing continuous integration and continuous delivery concepts and frameworks
- Proven understanding of application development methodologies and infrastructure and network architecture
- Ability to embrace modern architecture paradigms to maximize architectural agility. Shown ability to validate architectural decisions to obtain accurate feedback
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation
- Financial Services Industry is preferred
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.