Senior Service Support Analyst
Charles Schwab's is looking for a Senior Service Support Analyst who is passionate about quality and service excellence. As the Senior Service Support Analyst , you will lead the Chicago service center and support all technology services. You'll lead projects, handle asset management, and desktop support. The goal of the process is to ensure Onsite Services delivers best in class support to our internal customers while ensuring quality standards are upheld and that we are providing world class customer service.
What you are good at
- Provide leadership to local Onsite Services team by assigning, monitoring, and reporting on incoming support tickets and project work.
- Responsible to complete their share of incoming work and serve as a technical lead and mentor for the junior staff.
- Work closely with Onsite Services Manager to ensure the integrity of the team, service to the customers, security of lab space and computer equipment.
- Serves a liaison and main contact for local site partners like facilities, security, and end user groups.
- Represent their site in working with Endpoint Engineering and Endpoint Software Management by identifying and rolling up large software, hardware, and imaging issues.
- Act as the hardware lead by requesting, receiving, and maintaining local hardware inventory and ensuring accuracy of all equipment for their site in the asset database. Run inventory true ups for their site in accordance with audit requirements.
- Work independently. Receive minimal guidance and direction and determines best approach to accomplish work.
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments that may impact activities of other personnel.
What you have
- 8+ years of recent technical support experience and leadership; college degree or similar experience.
- Advanced working knowledge of the following technologies in a corporate environment:
- MS Windows 10 and macOS operating systems.
- Imaging and deployment
- Ticketing system
- Proven leadership experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Working with hardware break/fix service providers
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills, work with a distributed group of peers on technology projects
- Prioritizing workload
- Asset management of supported hardware
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.