Senior Specialist, Product Marketing
The Sr Specialist, Product Marketing position is part of the Schwab Asset Management Solutions (SAMS) marketing team. Schwab Asset Management Solutions (SAMS) is the asset management arm of the Charles Schwab Corporation, and has over $500 billion assets under management in mutual funds, ETFs, and separately managed accounts. Products managed include a wide variety of active and indexed equity, fixed income, multi-asset, asset allocation strategies, and money market funds.
What you are good at
The Sr Specialist, Product Marketing is responsible for helping manage the creation and development of product and marketing collateral. This role is part of a high-performing marketing team focused on supporting the evolving needs of the growing asset management business. This position will work with the broader SAMS marketing team, key business partners and outside marketing agencies. This position will report to the Managing Director of Product and Channel Marketing.
The Sr Specialist, Product Marketing role should have the ability to assist with the creation and coordination of product marketing materials, including:
- Assist with the creation and execution of product materials working closely with other members of the product marketing team
- Ensure product materials are updated on a timely and accurate basis
- Ensure the SAMS brand is consistently represented in all marketing collateral
- Coordinate the update and creation of new and existing product collateral materials, including managing the legal and compliance review of those materials
- Develop an understanding of our proprietary products, target audiences, business goals and sales objectives
What you have
- BA/BS in Marketing, English, Communications, Finance or related field preferred
- 2+ years of related business experience, preferably in the financial services or asset management industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, self-starter who can be flexible, adaptable, and comfortable with producing results in an environment of change and ambiguity
- Strong relationship-building skills to work with all job levels, across a broad variety of job functions and locations
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at one time
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.