Specialist, Schwab Trader Services
Client Service & Support (CS&S) is the primary service and trading arm for Schwab Investor Services. CS&S provides service to our retail clients to fulfill our purpose of championing every client’s goals with passion and integrity. The vision for CS&S is being engaged financial service professionals who inspire client loyalty by providing guidance and solutions to fulfill clients' needs. With a focus on employee development and collaboration, we help clients and employees reach their goals. CS&S builds loyalty with clients and employees one interaction at a time.
What you are good at
As a Financial Services Professional in Trading Services, you will have the opportunity to:
- Partner with our Active Trader clients and further deepen their relationships with Schwab.
- Provides trading and market knowledge, investment services, technical support and assistance to Schwab’s Active Trading clients
- Delivering extraordinary and consistent service experience and strengthening client relationships. The team provides guidance, education and solutions that will aid clients
- Identify and consult needs & solutions including consolidate assets and provide trading guidance
- Leverage business partners to maintain/improve the client relationship
Throughout these conversations you will:
- Educate clients: Engage clients in robust discussions via inbound calls and outbound calls encompassing market conditions, trends and providing investment education.
- Be consultative: Recommend appropriate solutions to clients which align to their goals and promote Schwab growth.
- Be an advocate for clients: Care enough to ask the difficult questions knowing that just one question, the right question, can change a client’s future.
- Build positive relationships: Work in a team based environment with a diverse group of associates focused on meeting the needs of the company and clients
- Use investigative skills: Resolve client issues by using technology and business authorities within Schwab to identify efficient and effective methods to meet client goals.
- Have a defined model of success: Participate in our merit based performance culture where employees feel empowered to own their career with a focus on addressing clients’ needs, personalizing each interaction, and valuing clients and their time.
What you have
- Current and active FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses preferred but willing to consider a condition of employment to obtain the FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses
- Provide World Class Service to our clients, utilizing a White Glove philosophy based on Extreme Ownership, including utilization of empowerment when appropriate.
- Ability to proactively discuss trading topics and appropriate solutions with clients.
- Proven expertise recognizing non-verbal cues to better understand the client’s needs and motivations; able to empathize with others' needs and respond sensitively; able to use good judgment when responding, and take action in order to successfully meet the client’s objectives.
- Demonstrate passion for trading and market knowledge; Ability to proactively discuss trading topics and appropriate solutions with clients.
- Display ability to apply risk management and trade accurately.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, especially the ability to learn and explain complicated subjects, build quality, long-term relationships, and conduct needs-based conversations with clients.
- Have track record of achieving strong business results on a consistent basis.
At Schwab, “Own Your Tomorrow” embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees unleash their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in disrupting a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth. We’re a modern financial services firm that stands apart from the industry, where you can go as far as your ambition takes you.
Hear from employees: What’s it like to work at Schwab!
The benefits of working at Schwab : a package designed to empower your health, wealth, career and life. Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. (Please click here to see policy.)
Schwab is also an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. We believe diversity and inclusion are part of our success as a company and our purpose of serving every client with passion and integrity.