Vice President, Branch Manager - Silicon Valley, CA
Are you a proven leader who is passionate about motivating, inspiring, and developing financial professionals? We are looking for a licensed leader with people management experience who enjoys working in a collaborative and client centric culture. Your team will advise and educate our diverse clients on a wide range of services and non-proprietary products including: Goal Planning, recommendations of TD Ameritrade Investment Management Services, and complete wealth management portfolios. At TD Ameritrade, we offer more than just self-directed investment services. For us, it’s about building long-term relationships that change lives.
What you are good at
A Day in the Life of a Branch Manager
Start your day with an energizing and encouraging huddle with your team, capturing goals, best practices and areas of focus for the day. Our leaders are empowered to manage their days based on needs of the business. Primary focus to lead, coach, develop and support their client focused sales team across multiple sites.Our consultants build relationships with existing TD Ameritrade clients in an effort to demonstrate to clients and prospects the value of the TDA platform, resulting in asset accumulation and retention. Share superior knowledge of product and service offerings to help your team prepare for client meetings and for recommending solutions to reach clients’ goals. Collaborate and leverage the support of key business partners while managing compliance, supervisory, and staffing needs of your branch.
What you have
- Education level required: 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated leadership, management and motivational skills
- Deep commitment to client satisfaction and TDA Core Values
- Experience level required: Minimum of 5 years within financial services industry with at least 3 years in sales leadership
- Experience managing remote employees
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with clients, prospects and business partners
- Exceptional interpersonal and communicative skills with both individuals and groups
- Strong analytical, organizational, presentation, and computer skills
- FINRA Series 7, Series 66 (or 63/65) and Series 24 (or 9/10) licenses REQUIRED
- CFP PREFERRED
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed
- Candidates who qualify for this role might have title and job responsibilities similar to: Financial Service Manager, Senior Financial Manager, Wealth Manager, Sales Manager, Market Manager, Family Wealth Manager, Private Wealth Manager
Help us achieve our mission to empower investors by leveling the playing field. Stand on the side of the client, break down barriers, and inspire and educate your clients by delivering simple, personal, and straight-forward solutions.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.