Move Money Solutions Associate
Workplace Flexibility Program: We're proud to support our employees in a working approach that allows you to bring your best self to work – whether that’s in the office or remote.
- Most Schwabbies have the opportunity to voluntarily work in the office or at home based on their preference, through the remainder of 2021.*
- When the firm is ready to fully return to the office, employees will have the flexibility of a hybrid work environment, spending some time working remote and some time in the office.
- Employees and managers can discuss and decide what works best for them, with additional flexibility available based on their role, business needs, and individual circumstances.
*Subject to change as Schwab is continually evaluating the current environment in order to best care for the safety and well-being of our employees.
We focus on maximizing operating leverage by integrating functions, increasing productivity and gaining efficiencies in order to better position Schwab to compete in the marketplace and to reinvest in areas that matter most to our clients.
What you are good at
- Assess and resolve client issues that relate to wires, deposits and transfers by helping clients “Own their Tomorrow”. You will assist clients in navigating through money movement solutions and services
What you have
- quickly learn new technology and utilize a variety of data and systems in order to proactively identify solutions to meet client needs.
You demonstrate these behaviors:
- Results Orientation:(Disciplined and Delivers Results)- Focusing on the desired end result of one’s own or one’s units work; setting challenging goals, focusing effort on the goals, and meeting or exceeding them.
- Customer Orientation: Demonstrates proactive behavior by anticipating clients’ needs and taking ownership as the point of contact, working towards a resolution in a timely manner in order to deliver a consistent, superior, client experience. Seeks out key individuals involved in a situation to learn their perspectives.
- Flexibility: Demonstrates openness to new organizational structures, procedures, and technology. Looks for opportunities to provide the most critical support during high volume seasons.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.