Client Relationship Specialist - Leesburg, VA
Our branch network is part of the broader Investor Services organization and is primarily responsible for helping individuals and families with their financial needs. Whether it’s retirement planning, charitable giving, estate planning, active investing or managing banking and lending needs, Investor Services can help.
To read more about our client offerings visit: Charles Schwab - Investor Services
What you are good at
Building strong, personal relationships with our clients is a key component of our business strategy.
Our Client Relationship Specialists will pursue this mission through:
- Delivering unparalleled value, excellent service and providing a positive client experience
- Assisting the Branch Manager and sales staff with meeting our client's needs
We are looking for people with a passion for helping clients. You will be responsible for:
- Receiving checks and or security deposits, check disbursements and new account processing
- Actively uncovering additional business development opportunities
- Scheduling clients with an Associate Financial Consultant and/or Financial Consultant for further consultation
We believe that our values have helped us to build both a successful business model and an outstanding work environment. We value teamwork, integrity, service, open communication, and perseverance.
If you want to be a part of a firm that truly values your contributions, consider a career at Charles Schwab.
What you have
We place a premium on high performance, quality service and the ability to execute the Schwab strategy. Essential skills include:
- A valid and active Series 7 license is required (license may be obtained under a condition of employment through Branch Network Licensing Program)
- A valid and active Series 63 license is required (license may be obtained under a condition of employment through Branch Network Licensing Program)
- 1 year of Client/Customer Service experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience handling client needs with tact and diplomacy
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team, while handling multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
- Ability to manage multiple client situations, needs and inquiries simultaneously
- Ability to build and maintain good cross-enterprise working relationships
- Basic understanding of brokerage regulations and rules that govern client accounts preferred
- May be asked to become a Notary
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.