Business Systems Analyst IV
The Staff Business System Analyst will be a highly motivated and self-driven individual that thrives in a fact pace, exciting development environment. This role provides an opportunity to leverage strong analytical skills to solve complex business problems across multiple functional areas, while also providing technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and applications to support client user requirements. This role is also critical in driving significant enhancements and streamlining processes which will allow the ability to bring more flexible products to the market quicker.
What you are good at
- Translates business needs into technical solutions and corresponding technical requirements used throughout the development process. Develop Functional Specifications and system context diagrams are required.
- Drive significant enhancements and streamlining of our processes and introduction of new technologies to bring more flexible products to market quickly.
- Uses case requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests.
- Track and manage a project’s scope, development, testing and deployment.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements.
- Helps implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way and builds key relationships with stakeholders and communicates with partners.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Facilitates effective project requirement discovery meetings while exhibiting confidence and extensive knowledge of business requirements and emerging technology best practices.
- Partnering with business organizations (e.g. Client Reporting) to ensure expectations are met and acting as a liaison between business and technical teams to resolve issues.
- Ensuring projects are progressing according to plan by resolving issues or obstacles.
What you have
- 4Year BS Degree in Technology, Math or related subject
- Demonstrated experience as a highly motivated technical professional
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating with business and technical teams to understand requirements, impact analysis
- Impact Analysis experience with data changes in upstream/downstream systems
- Project management experience/knowledge, with ability to drive projects to successful completion; ability to anticipate project risks/issues and propose creative solutions; solid experience and understanding of Rational Unified Process and Agile Methods.
- Prior experience/familiarity with interfacing with QA and production support
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision- making and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio Drawing tool along with general familiarity with Outlook, Visual Studio and other MS Office applications is also required.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.