Digital Marketer, Senior Manager
Join our Digital Tools and Special Projects team in Digital Marketing! We believe that preferences are formed in every interaction with Schwab. And so we’re seeking a Digital Experience Strategist (Senior Manager) with a history of developing user-centered digital experiences on Schwab.com to build solutions that help investor reach their investing goals.
Working with internal and external teams, the Digital Experience Strategist will drive the methods, strategies and approach to redefining several of our Schwab.com interactive digital tools and support Special Projects. You’ll identify experience gaps; own and define the experience strategy and user flows; and execute on the tactics to support business goals and enterprise initiatives.
What you are good at
- Owning and leading sophisticated projects where you’ll bring teams together, communicate the business strategy, connect daily tasks to larger goals, and ensure the team remains focused and on track
- Working towards the delivery of experiences/services by: Managing, protecting and controlling project scope; motivating team members; solving problems; and unblocking issues
- Synthesizing information from multiple sources and framing sophisticated problems in a simple, straightforward way to drive significant results
- Developing insights on investors’ needs and behaviors; using that knowledge to deepen our relationships and move investors through the consumer journey
- Strategizing and innovating across touchpoints to reduce points of friction for users
- Developing and operationalizing a comprehensive marketing approach including setting SMART objectives; building and develop compelling, intuitive and effective experiences; measuring results; and optimizing experiences
- Building strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, with both technical and non-technical audiences, and driving alignment across varied partners
- Navigating gray space; breaking down ambiguous challenges, crafting discrete workstreams to address elements of work, and making decisions in the absence of information
- Balancing multiple results that require immense detail orientation and fast paced target dates
What you have
- 8+ years of experience in a Digital Marketing role or relevant experience
- Solid critical thinking skills to assess business opportunities and decide what and where to invest time, effort and money
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Shown ability to partner with teams like design, UX, product management and engineering as well as a general understanding of processes, platforms, etc.
- Proven ability to work creatively in a highly-matrixed environment
- Results orientation and ability to work independently / run multiple assignments
- UX/UI experience a plus
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.