Product Manager - Stock Plan Services
Schwab Stock Plan Services (SPS) provides a variety of solutions to large, publicly traded companies for the administration of their Equity Compensation plans, including stock options, restricted stock, and employee stock purchase programs. SPS offers solutions for the administration of these plans up to and including full outsourcing capabilities for the recordkeeping and employee services. Our mission is to provide a world class experience for our clients and to provide the opportunity for the employees of our corporate clients to achieve their financial goals.
As a results-oriented Product Manager, you will be part of a team delivering on this mission as we serve our B:B clients.
Use your experience in:
- Client Focus – Developing an understanding of our external clients and internal service partners, building close relationships with key team members and defining business strategy for SPS
- Partnership – Providing equity compensation plan recordkeeping and administration solutions that empower our internal partners and clients with powerful tools to serve their stakeholders who include HR and payroll administration, tax, accounting, legal, C-suite executives and others – ultimately for the benefit of their employees
- Strategy – Using your knowledge and voice to further the product vision for Stock Plan Services
- Execution – Owning and driving all aspects required to bring new and enhanced stock plan capabilities to clients, including the definition, creation, development and implementation of the solutions that help us achieve our mission
What you are good at
Equity Compensation Administration Design
- Think big, avoid convention, and imagine what could be
- Lead the strategic vision and technical execution of a scalable set of capabilities serving equity administrators and stock plan participants
- Translate product vision into specific results, and ensure success in execution and attention to detail by effectively managing the product
- Use your obsession for details to form a cohesive narrative around clients’ need and produce efficient documentation
- Act as the subject matter authority on the equity administration products with a deep understanding of the technical specifications and benefits
- Identify and partner on process improvements which enhance Schwab Stock Plan Services experience
What you have
- Entrepreneurial passion, professional persistence and a perpetually positive attitude
- Exceptional product management skills, experience with equity compensation plan management, and ability to synthesize data and stakeholder feedback into insights and actions
- 3+ years’ product management and/or equity compensation plan management required
- Superior business analysis skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and ability to troubleshoot issues
- High attention to detail and the ability to see things through from concept to implementation
- Ability to provide on-time delivery of project deliverables
- Ability and desire to effectively and efficiently work in a collaborative team environment
- Experience participating in cross functional projects, with an emphasis on systems, technologies, business process redesign and/or impact to field and customer service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Intermediate/Advanced skills with MS Office suite
- Agile/Scrum experience preferred
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) certification desired
At Schwab, “Own Your Tomorrow” embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees unleash their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in disrupting a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth. We’re a modern financial services firm that stands apart from the industry, where you can go as far as your ambition takes you.
Hear from employees: What’s it like to work at Schwab!
The benefits of working at Schwab : a package designed to empower your health, wealth, career and life. Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. (Please click here to see policy.)
Schwab is also an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. We believe diversity and inclusion are part of our success as a company and our purpose of serving every client with passion and integrity.