Senior Manager, Global Business Strategy and Analysis
International Services is a diverse and multi-faceted organization. We not only support retail clients around the world but also a variety of internal partners and domestic clients through governance, subject matter expertise, translation capabilities, and global product management. The Schwab International team is a business unit dedicated to empowering investors who reside inside and outside of the United States with the tools to trade globally. International Services provides trading and service support for non-U.S. based clients who are both U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens. The strategic objectives of International Services are:
- Accelerate growth of assets, revenue, and accounts in key global markets
- Amplify relationships with the Global Driven
- Adapt and enhance core domestic model to be relevant globally and maximize value creation
- Alleviate barriers by ensuring the right systems and policies are in place for regulatory compliance and risk governance
What you are good at
The Senior Manager - Global Business Strategy & Analysis, reporting to the Managing Director of Global Business Strategy & Analysis. You will be responsible for delivering thoughtful, insightful, high impact contributions across a range of strategic initiatives. He/She work in a team setting and establishes relationships with a wide range of partners at all levels of the organization and across Schwab’s businesses. In this role you will deliver strategic insights and recommendations, Conduct clear, consistent, fact-based analysis to inform key business decisions, Develop high impact presentations for key audiences, for all levels of the organization while cultivating strong relationships with business partners across the company to inform and align strategy work, and to actively support the transition from recommendation to execution
What you have
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Defining impactful business strategies for the International Business unit
- Planning and executing work streams for large complex initiatives, as well as take full ownership for smaller projects
- Developing relevant business stories to communicate business strategies and recommendations
- Socializing business ideas and recommendations to audiences of all levels, including the c-suite
- Synthesizing large quantities of information to generate insights through both quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Developing and maintaining perspective on strategic implications of key developments in the external environment, industry trends, and competitor actions
- Developing strong relationships across the firm and cultivating the team’s linkages with corporate development, financial planning, investor relations, and the broader strategy community at Schwab
At Schwab, “Own Your Tomorrow” embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees unleash their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in disrupting a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth. We’re a modern financial services firm that stands apart from the industry, where you can go as far as your ambition takes you.
Hear from employees: What’s it like to work at Schwab!
The benefits of working at Schwab : a package designed to empower your health, wealth, career and life. Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. (Please click here to see policy.)
Schwab is also an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. We believe diversity and inclusion are part of our success as a company and our purpose of serving every client with passion and integrity.