Senior Manager, Product Marketing & Communications
The Third-Party Platforms & Strategy organization leads our third-party asset management platforms – maintaining a vibrant client experience while growing a revenue stream which is vital to Schwab’s overall financial health. This group handles the following products: Mutual Funds, Managed Accounts, ETFs, 529s, Structured Products, and Alternative Investments. We develop new products and services for clients, build relationships with third-party asset management partners, maintain a healthy offering (e.g. by adding new funds or resources), and work effectively with outside firms to build a positive client experience.
The Senior Manager, Product Marketing & Communications will work on the 3rd-Party Platform and Strategy team as a self-driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced, exciting environment. This role provides an opportunity to lead strategic marketing initiatives across our Annuities and Insurance businesses to drive scale.
What you are good at
- Develop & execute the marketing strategy for Schwab’s Annuities and Insurance business in partnership with retail marketing and asset management marketing teams
- Work with business and marketing partners to evaluate marketing opportunities, develop recommendations and implement client marketing communications across multiple marketing channels (both digital and print)
- Responsible for establishing a cadence of thought leadership across multiple mediums to keep the Schwab Annuities and Insurance brand front and center with our clients and prospects
- Develop and write all communications on behalf of the team to support product and service launches, as well as direct to client campaigns and sales collateral
- Partner with Sales and retail Marketing team leaders to identify opportunities and lead flow generation
- Develop processes, governance and tools used to evaluate the effectiveness and value of marketing programs
What you have
- BA/BS required, MBA, preferred
- 6+ years of work experience in a marketing role
- Excellent marketing program management skills, with demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously to successful execution
- Strong knowledge of the annuities and insurance industry and products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively work with business and marketing partners and report out on marketing program status
- Ability to apply problem-solving skills to deliver sound marketing recommendations that drive business results
- Leadership and relationship-building skills, including the ability to build consensus with key partners, work effectively in a cross-functional/highly matrixed organization, and manage by influence
- Natural ability to build relationships with the business partners, product teams and retail marketing partners
Target Total Compensation - $84,200 - $145,800
Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience -- talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.