Senior Manager, Wealth Advisor - Schwab Wealth Advisory
Schwab Wealth Advisory is Schwab’s premier, fee-based, and non-discretionary wealth management offering,passionate about delivering exceptional service to help clients achieve their financial goals. We believe that wealth management should be designed to reflect clients’ unique circumstances and needs. As a Senior Manager, Schwab Wealth Advisor, you will work with clients to build a comprehensive wealth strategy and provide ongoing advice that aligns with their objectives and adapts to life changes.
We value integrity, open communication, strong market knowledge, and a passion for client service. If you want to work with a firm that is dynamic, client focused, invests in your growth, and values your contributions, consider a career as a Senior Manager, Schwab Wealth Advisor.
To learn more about the culture at Schwab, click here to meet our people.
What you are good at
Senior Manager, Schwab Wealth Advisorswork as a fiduciary within Schwab Wealth Advisory, Inc. (SWAI), a registered investment advisor and an affiliate of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
You will provide ongoing advice to clients via a virtual relationship with the opportunity to visit your assigned market and clients. SWAI’s advice philosophy will enable you to leverage a vast array of holistic wealth management products as you help clients with larger and more sophisticated portfolios and wealth planning needs. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Constructing a comprehensive, customized portfolio and providing advice that is designed to meet clients’ individual goals with the ability to adapt to changing needs
Complete Wealth Management Strategy:
- Developing, implementing, and ongoing monitoring of Investment Policy Statements that outline investment goals and objectives, preferences, and risk tolerancebased on Schwab investment philosophy
- Ability to develop strong collaborative relationships with Schwab Branch business partners and financial planners as you maintain and grow an assigned practice of high-net-worth clients
You will have the tools, resources, and support to succeed in a portfolio management environment.
- Client relationship management software that enablesseamless client interactions
- Financial Planning software designed for customized client focused portfolio solutions
- Access to third party and proprietary research to support the advice recommendations
- Ongoing training and commitment to your professional development
What you have
We place a premium on high performance, quality service and the ability to execute the SWAI strategy.
Essential skills include:
- CFP® or CFA® designationrequired
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Active and valid FINRA Series 7 license required (may consider a 90-dayCOE)
- 66 required (may be obtained with a 120-day COE)
- Five or more years of advisory experience required
- Five or more years working directly with clients in the financial services industryhighly preferred
Target Total Compensation – 95,700 - 210,500
Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience -- talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.