Strategy Analytics Consultant
Schwab Advisor Services, a division of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is the leading provider of custody, trading, technology, and practice management to registered investment advisors (RIAs). Schwab Advisor Services serves over 10,000 independent advisory firms who custody over $3 trillion of assets with Schwab.
This individual will be a part of the Strategic Planning and Analytics department within Advisor Services. The Strategic Planning and Analytics (SP&A) department brings together data-driven insights, the voices of our clients, and leadership expertise to align on our strategy and measure and manage related results.
What you are good at
The Senior Manager is responsible for leading analytical projects supporting the Advisor Services Product and Sales organizations. We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, highly analytical and has exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Leverage strong analytical, strategic thinking, and problem-solving to deliver data-driven recommendations and proposed solutions
- Manage a dynamic workload while maintaining alignment on strategic priorities
- Establish a trusted partnership with colleagues and stakeholders
What you have
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Computer Science, or related quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience with analytical tools (R, Python, SAS)
- 5+ year of experience with data management tools (SQL)
- Strong cross-functional working relationships with leadership, colleagues, and stakeholders
- Strong executive presence and presentation skills
- Advanced degree or MBA
- 5+ years of experience with reporting and data visualization tools (Business Objects, Tableau)
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B environment
- Prior experience leveraging Six Sigma methodologies
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com
Target Total Compensation – 121,000-242,000
Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience -- talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.