Client Relationship Specialist - Morristown, NJ
Our branch network is part of the broader Investor Services organization and is primarily responsible for helping individuals and families with their financial needs. Whether it’s retirement planning, charitable giving, estate planning, active investing or managing banking and lending needs, Investor Services can help.
To read more about our client offerings visit: Charles Schwab - Investor Services
What you are good at
Building strong, personal relationships with our clients is a key component of our business strategy.
Our Client Relationship Specialists will pursue this mission through:
- Greeting our clients and prospects as they arrive at the branch
- Delivering unparalleled value, excellent service and providing a positive client experience
- Assisting the Branch Manager and sales staff with meeting our client's needs
We are looking for people with a passion for helping clients. You will be responsible for:
- Receiving checks and or security deposits, check disbursements and new account processing
- Actively uncovering additional business development opportunities
- Scheduling clients with an Associate Financial Consultant and/or Financial Consultant for further consultation
We believe that our values have helped us to build both a successful business model and an outstanding work environment. We value teamwork, integrity, service, open communication, and perseverance.
If you want to be apart of a firm that truly values your contributions, consider a career at Charles Schwab.
What you have
We place a premium on high performance, quality service and the ability to execute the Schwab strategy. Essential skills include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work related experience
- A valid and active Series 7 license is required (may be obtained under a condition of employment)
- A valid and active Series 63 license is required (may be obtained under a condition of employment)
- Notary preferred
- Minimum 12 months in a client service industry
- Basic understanding of brokerage regulations and rules that govern client accounts
- Demonstrated experience handling client concerns and issues with tact and diplomacy
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team, while handling multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
- Ability to manage multiple client situations, needs and inquiries simultaneously
- Need be able to build and maintain good cross enterprise working relationships
At Schwab, “Own Your Tomorrow” embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees unleash their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in disrupting a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth. We’re a modern financial services firm that stands apart from the industry, where you can go as far as your ambition takes you.
Hear from employees: What’s it like to work at Schwab!
The benefits of working at Schwab : a package designed to empower your health, wealth, career and life. Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. (Please click here to see policy.)
Schwab is also an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. We believe diversity and inclusion are part of our success as a company and our purpose of serving every client with passion and integrity.