Client Service Specialist
Schwab Asset Management Solutions (SAMS) is the asset management arm of the Charles Schwab Corporation. The SAMS team is passionately committed to helping investors achieve their financial goals. Our organization provides clients guidance and education through investment research and financial planning support. Next, we manage a $2.6 trillion platform that allows investors to implement that guidance by selecting among thousands of investment products from hundreds of asset managers, including over $600 billion in Schwab managed mutual funds, ETFs and managed accounts. Finally, we offer advisory services, discretionary portfolio management and decision-making tools, as well as Schwab’s private wealth management offering. At SAMS, we live an inclusive culture that drives increased diversity, builds a stronger community, creates high employee engagement, and provides professional growth for all employees, making us a top employer in the money management business.
We are seeking a Client Service Specialist to support the broader Client Services team with the opening and maintenance of new and existing accounts within Wasmer Schroeder Strategies. The Client Service Specialist will also be an integral part of the Client Service experience by not only ensuring accuracy of work, but also through open communication and collaboration with a dynamic and genuinely inspired team.
What you are good at
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Opening and maintaining new and existing client accounts under multiple platforms.
- Preparation of documents affiliated with account setup and documentation.
- Gathering data from multiple sources to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Performing entry of data to facilitate and allow for trades and fund flows.
- Assist and support the Client Services team with tasks as requested.
- Collaborate on projects with multiple departments within and outside of Client Services.
- Quickly learn and implement new software and technology as needed.
- Review and assess completeness of numerous financial documents from multiple sources.
What you have
- Must be able to work on-site in Naples, FL.
- Pride in your work including attention to detail, accuracy and completeness.
- Enjoyment from working in a fast paced and deadline oriented environment.
- Ability to effectively work in both large and small groups as well as independently.
- Experience and/or Education related to the finance industry.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other industry related software.
- Demonstrated familiarity using multiple types of software/hardware and the ability to learn and employ those programs to complete tasks efficiently.
- Capacity and patience to handle multiple tasks at once while maintaining optimism and precision.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.