Platform Operations Specialist
Charles Schwab Investment Management (CSIM) is the asset management arm of the Charles Schwab Corporation, and has over $320 billion under management in mutual funds and ETFs. Products managed include a wide variety of active and indexed equity, fixed income, and asset allocation strategies, as well as money markets funds. CSIM uses a consistent and disciplined approach to investing across all our products and seeks to develop innovative new products to meet the core investing needs of our clients.
We are looking to hire a Specialist, Platform Operations who will be responsible for providing our platform custodians and their clients a dedicated level of customer service along with researching and resolving any account reconciliation issues.
What you are good at
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Research and resolve any issues caught in our daily account reconciliation.
- Maintain trading/accounting records and daily end-of-day trade entry.
- Process the opening and closing of accounts in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for assisting Financial Advisors with any requests or questions.
- Processing daily cash flows in order to provide our clients with cash to withdrawal or to fund the purchase of new securities.
- Review new accounts to ensure portfolios were setup in accordance with their opening documents.
- Process and review daily reports to make sure transactions post to client accounts accurately.
- Perform morning tasks to make sure accounts are active and open for trading.
What you have
- Pride in your work including attention to detail, accuracy and completeness.
- Enjoyment from working in a fast paced and deadline oriented environment.
- Ability to effectively work in both large and small groups as well as independently.
- Experience and/or Education related to the finance industry is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other industry related software.
- Demonstrated familiarity using multiple types of software/hardware and the ability to learn and employ those programs to complete tasks efficiently.
At Schwab, “Own Your Tomorrow” embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees unleash their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in disrupting a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth. We’re a modern financial services firm that stands apart from the industry, where you can go as far as your ambition takes you.
Hear from employees: What’s it like to work at Schwab!
The benefits of working at Schwab : a package designed to empower your health, wealth, career and life. Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. (Please click here to see policy.)
Schwab is also an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. We believe diversity and inclusion are part of our success as a company and our purpose of serving every client with passion and integrity.