Manager Funding Management
The Liquidity Management group within Treasury handles liquidity planning across the corporation and its subsidiaries, including our bank and broker-dealers. We supervise and manage regulatory ratios like the Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) and associated public disclosures, Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR), FR 2052a Liquidity Monitoring Report and their adherence, and develop associated tools to assist our business partners in analyzing the liquidity impacts of business decisions. We are growing to incorporate a centralized Funding Management group.
What you are good at
- Compile and analyze market data for commercial paper, repo, and cash funding markets
- Analyze funding desk trade execution vs. peers and broader market
- Assist with booking trades for the funding desk: commercial paper, internal/external repo, internal/external credit lines, and FHLB & FRB borrowing
- Cultivate and maintain appropriate wall street contacts
- Build and maintain relevant controls, procedures, and policies for the funding desk
- Assist in establishing a funding desk and optimizing intercompany funding venues to deploy liquidity efficiently across the organization
- Assist in coordinating legal negotiations and documentations with secured funding counterparties
What you have
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- CFA, CPA or FRM professional designation preferred
- 5-7 years of related work experience;
- Demonstrated detailed knowledge of finance
- Deep knowledge of broker / dealer liquidity requirements (series 27 preferred)
- Deep knowledge of bank liquidity requirements
- Experienced with treasury functions including debt and capital instruments.
- Experienced with sweep deposit programs.
- Experienced with financial systems and financial data.
- Excellent analytical, strategic planning, problem resolution skills
- Ability to translate sophisticated business problems into discrete quantifiable components;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.