Sr. Financial Consultant
Better Begins Here
Do you enjoy building and maintaining authentic, long lasting client relationships? Are you driven and do you thrive in an environment where you are fairly compensated for your achievements? We are looking for a seasoned financial professional who is passionate about working in a collaborative and client centric branch environment. You will receive a book of existing high net worth TD Ameritrade clients to share our suite of non-proprietary products and services. You will have the opportunity to expand and deepen these relationships through face-to-face meetings. Each diverse client has a distinct set of needs. Therefore, we offer more than just self-directed investment services! Our employees continuously advise and educate our clients on a wide range of services including, Goal Planning, recommendations of TD Ameritrade Investment Management Services, and complete wealth management portfolios.
What you are good at
Better Begins with You
A Day in the Life of a Senior Financial Consultant
Start your day with an energizing and encouraging huddle with your team, capturing goals, best practices and areas of focus for the day. Organically grow your practice bring to bear full spectrum of guidance solutions, goal-based planning tools, and discussing key wealth management issues for your assigned book of clients (above $1 million in assets or $250k in a managed solution). Deepen relationships with those clients $250k and above to strengthen this relationship with TD Ameritrade. Collaborate with multiple business partners to build an outstanding client experience and meet the client’s broad range of investment needs. Assess clients’ financial circumstances and investment objectives. Advise clients on advantages and disadvantages of various investment products. Manage diverse client portfolios and stay current with financial industry and market trends. Place high priority on client satisfaction and cultivate long term client relationships. Provide an outstanding client experience to achieve client advocacy and retention. Adhere to all compliance/risk procedures, follow corporate and industry protocols, and protect the interest of the client and TDA at all times.
What you have
- Education Level required: 4 Year College Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Years of experience: 3-5 years of financial services industry experience with investment-based sales and relationship management expertise
- Deep dedication to client satisfaction and TDA Core Values
- Ability to communicate investment strategies in a clear and concise manner to retail clients and business partners that enables clients to make informed investment decisions
- Experience positioning and presenting investment strategies to retail clients and business partners through face-to-face and phone meetings
- Proven track record to develop strong relationships with clients, prospects and business partners
- Proactive teammate able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, organizational, presentation, and digital literacy
- FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 (or 63/65) REQUIRED
- CRPC and CFP PREFERRED
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirement
- Candidates who qualify for this role might have title and job responsibilities similar to: Financial Advisor, Wealth Management Advisor, Wealth Management, Financial Planner, Financial Planning, Investment Advisor
Help us achieve our mission to empower investors by leveling the playing field. Stand on the side of the client, break down barriers, and encourage and educate your clients by delivering simple, personal, and straight-forward solutions.
Senior Level Professional
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.