Self Directed Plan Services Senior Relationship Manager
As an Institutional Self-Directed Plan Services Senior Relationship Manager (SRM), you will be responsible for building the TD Ameritrade Brand as the premier brokerage provider in the retirement industry. You’ll have the opportunity to act as TD Ameritrade’s dedicated facilitator of relationships with senior officials from fortune 500 companies as well as the some of the largest retirement providers in the industry. A successful SRM will effectively represent TD Ameritrade’s interests through identification and delivery of solutions for enhancing the Institutional Retirement client experience. An SRM is empowered to effect mutually beneficial change.
As an SRM, you will deliver exceptional, responsive service and guidance to our clients, identifying areas of opportunity to grow and enhance the relationships, including improvements to the products and services we deliver. An SRM will work with internal and external clients promoting an efficient relationship development between RIA clients and Retirement Plan Providers. You will also work with the department's service, sales, product, marketing and technology areas to effect enhancements for the benefit of our provider clients.
- Serve as a primary contact for all opportunities and escalations for SDPS provider clients
- Utilize resources to address and satisfy provider clients’ unique needs by analyzing client data to identify trends and service opportunities
- Manage and oversee large and high profile conversions, as well opportunities to position TD Ameritrade as the brokerage provider of choice
- Deliver personalized service to identify and cultivate existing and new plan asset growth
- Utilize working knowledge of the TD Ameritrade Institutional service platform to solve issues
- Work with Institutional Sales, Product, Technology Services, Marketing, Brokerage Operations, Compliance and Legal to solve problems, identify opportunities, provide exceptional communications to, and meet provider clients expectations
- Act as the subject matter expert and primary advocate for product and service enhancements to benefit our provider clients
- Oversee marketing requests from our provider clients, including enhancements to marketing collateral, web enhancements unique conversion related communications
- Act as the subject matter expert for your provider clients to associates on the Provider Services team, by answering questions and providing solutions unique to your clients’ needs
- Understand the service needs of our providers and plans and leverage TD Ameritrade knowledge to customize the service platform to meet their needs
- Must have or obtain Series 7 & 63 within first 90 days of hire date
- CRPS preferred
- Series 24 (General Securities Principal) registration preferred
- Must have excellent communication, task-management, analytical and organizational skills
- 2+ Years of experience in Self-Directed Plan Services and/or Customer Service and/or soft Sales experience preferred
- Excellent understanding of the account opening, account transfer, plan movement process and cash management functions preferred
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, detailed and client service oriented
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure while remaining focused
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must have critical thinking and problem solving skills
- An understanding of the Qualified Retirement Plan industry is preferred
- Must have ability to exercise independent decision making with service requests to balance partner and plan satisfaction against shareholder value
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.