Software Development Engineer in Test
Charles Schwab is an industry leading innovator in financial services technology. We help transform our client’s lives all while we invest in our associates. Our success is directly related to the ideas, innovation, passion and skill of our associates. We Are
· Committed. Our commitment to building an engaging and interesting culture where our developers can continually learn and grow is one of our highest priorities.
· Approachable. Ideas come from every associate at every level. We take the time to really listen to developer’s ideas no matter what your title or position is.
· Casual. Business casual dress code. Open and collaborative work spaces. Fun social and community related activities and events. Work-life balance.
· Technologically Advanced. Mobile. Modern Web. Flexible APIs. Streaming Solutions. Social Media. Agile. Fast.
· Results Oriented. Quarterly bonuses. Career Advancement. Continuous Software Delivery. Placing orders is at the center of what we do. As a Software Engineer, you will be designing and developing solutions that enhance the
Order Management System. You will be responsible for ensuring the system capabilities and quality around order placement & retrieval, balance calculations, positions as well as multiple lower-level system activities. A successful candidate will have an interest in developing solutions for a complex, robust system, strong technical ability, excellent organizational skills, great communication skills, a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment. The Software Engineer will be responsible for performing analysis and development tasks for order management applications and overall system.
A successful candidate will have an interest in developing automated solutions for a complex, robust system, strong technical ability, excellent organizational skills, great communication skills, a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
What you are good at
- Building robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing
- Developing code for quality automation and ensuring extensive unit test coverage of the code
- Building, customizing, deploying, and managing the environment/ test automation frameworks
- Checking for product scalability, reliability, consistency, and performance
- Participating in design and architectural discussions
- Reviewing and debugging code
- Sign off on promoting new code through our deployment pipeline
- Preparing Test Reports
What you have
Languages & Technologies
- Core Java development experience
Test Libraries and Tools
- Selenium Grid/WebDriver
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.