Sr. Specialist, Product Manager - Direct Indexing
Charles Schwab’s Direct Indexing team manages the new client digital experience and is responsible for the enterprise platform that delivers this at scale. We are obsessed with solving customer needs, and collaborate with design, business, and technology partners across the enterprise to build digital experiences that our clients are passionate about.
We are looking for product and customer champions to help us craft the future of Schwab’s digital platforms. We are on a journey to build the future of financial services. We help our retail clients plan for their future and they are passionate about the tools and experiences we provide.
Platform Strategy - Envision the future and build the long-term roadmap for the platform that powers our client journey.
Cross-Enterprise Experiences - Collaborate with design, technology, and business partners to build digital experiences that our clients are passionate about.
Personalized Investing – Working across the organization to craft and execute on our personalized investing offers.
What you are good at
- Working with the Product Manager, and other Product Owners, you will be responsible for technical execution and strategic vision of our platform and cross-enterprise experiences, including personalized investing offers.
- Translate product vision into specific results, and ensure attention to detail by effectively managing the product feature backlog
- Drive the product roadmap and define release maps based on feasibility, viability, usability of features
- Support iterative testing and ongoing improvement of the client experience
- Identify and partner on process improvements which enhance Schwab’s onboarding experience
- Use data effectively to help you drive user insights and inform product decisions
- Outline the vision for future use-cases to ensure scalability across unique client journeys
- Focus on business impact and come up with meaningful recommendations informed by high quality data analysis and metrics
- Incorporate design thinking, a multi-channel approach and end to end collaboration
- You are enthusiastic and will empower the scrum team to bring to bear individual strengths in order to move past difficult situations
- Model team norms and contribute to positive team dynamics, leading to continuous team performance improvement
- Help foster an environment of trust, effectively communicating within the scrum team and with an ecosystem of stakeholders
What you have
- A passion for digital innovation and commitment to superb client experience
- Strong product management skills, experience with client journeys, and demonstrated ability to synthesize and process data
- Technical background with a keen understanding of broader business needs and strategy
- Superior communication skills, able to communicate complex messages and trade-offs and tell a compelling story
- Experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team within an interactive process and an Agile development methodology
- Effective relationship builder – ability to partner cross-functionally, cross-enterprise and work effectively with various levels of the organization as well as various personality types
- Comfortable in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment, with a positive demeanor and solid work ethic
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills
- Curiosity to continually reevaluate existing designs
- 2-5 years of Product Management experience
- Good understanding and/or experience with financial services regulations
- Experience with MS Project, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.