Move Money Solutions Hotline Senior Specialist - Customer Service
Charles Schwab’s Move Money Solutions is responsible for risk prevention, processing of money movements, and education of policies and procedures related to money movement. We focus on maximizing operating leverage by integrating functions, increasing productivity and gaining efficiencies in order to better position Schwab to compete in the marketplace and to reinvest in areas that matter most to our clients. As an elite team of experts, we are committed to delivering efficient solutions that maximize trust while minimizing risk by owning every client interaction through clients’ eyes.
What you are good at
As a Move Money Solutions Team Member you will promote client loyalty by providing the highest quality support to our internal and external customers in relation to money movement requests. You will be responsible for assisting clients with their transactional requests to provide “best in class” service by:
- Effectively handling and evaluating risk while processing incoming and outgoing wires, ACH transactions, depositing funds, disbursement requests and processing of internal transfers.
- Assess and resolve client issues that relate to wires, deposits and transfers by helping clients “Own their Tomorrow”. You will assist clients in navigating through money movement solutions and services available at Schwab.
- Problem solving and conducting research/special requests through the use of internal processing systems, phone and emails.
- Identifying situations where escalation is warranted and the ability to take action quickly in a high-risk environment.
- Performing work that is detailed and communicated in a clear, effective manner.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiastically educate clients and internal partners on our processes and services.
- Support business initiatives by developing strong partnerships.
- Handle escalations when warranted and the ability to take action quickly in a high-risk environment by assessing and resolving clients’ issues.
- Proactively looks for opportunities to improve processes and procedures.
- Work cooperatively with others to produce innovative solutions.
- Demonstrate leadership and ability to be a role model and mentor to your peers.
- Foster teamwork in a diverse work environment.
What you have
- 6+ years’ experience in client service or operations required.
- 3 years’ experience in brokerage/financial industry.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent operational and follow-up skills with the ability to manage complex work.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed, and quickly develop a full understanding of our business.
- Advanced level of knowledge regarding regulatory, audit and compliance policies regarding the securities industry is needed.
- Positive attitude, team oriented, enthusiastic, professional, forward thinker and strong work ethic.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economic, or business administration or equivalent work experience.
- Series 7 and 63 or Condition of Employment required.
At Schwab, “Own Your Tomorrow” embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees unleash their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in disrupting a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth. We’re a modern financial services firm that stands apart from the industry, where you can go as far as your ambition takes you.
Hear from employees: What’s it like to work at Schwab!
The benefits of working at Schwab : a package designed to empower your health, wealth, career and life. Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. (Please click here to see policy.)
Schwab is also an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. We believe diversity and inclusion are part of our success as a company and our purpose of serving every client with passion and integrity.