Client Relationship Manager - Pasadena, CA
Our branch network is part of the broader Investor Services organization and is primarily responsible for providing advice and counsel to individuals and families with their financial needs, including retirement planning, educational planning, investment management, estate planning, active investing, managed banking, and lending needs.
To learn more about our client offerings visit: Charles Schwab - Investor Services
What you are good at
Building strong, personal relationships with our clients is a key component of our business strategy. Our Client Relationship Manager will pursue this mission through:
- Demonstrating the ability to consistently handle client complaints and providing a resolution that meets the needs/wants of the client, the branch and the company.
- Deepening ongoing internal and external business partner relationships.
- Consistently demonstrating initiative, workplace engagement and leadership.
- Delivering a self-directed, unparalleled value and excellent client service.
- Assisting the Branch Manager and sales/support staff with meeting our clients’ needs.
- Successfully navigating through extremely sophisticated operational issues.
- Highly successful with diffusing negative client situations.
- Providing acting Branch Manager responsibilities in Branch Manager’s absence.
We are looking forpeople with a passion for helping clients...You will be responsible for:
- Managing, coaching, and developing Branch Client Service Staff.
- Coordinating and maintaining the branch paperwork and operations flow.
- Implementing, training and support of new processes that are adopted by the firm.
- Partnering with internal and external business partners to prepare for a branch audit.
- Being a product and service subject matter expert.
- Receiving checks, security deposits, check disbursements and new account processing.
- Actively uncovering additional business development opportunities.
- Scheduling the clients with a Financial Consultant for further consultation.
We believe that our values have helped us to build both a successful business model and an outstanding work environment. We value collaboration, integrity, service, open communication, and perseverance. If you want to work at a firm that truly values your contributions, consider a career at Charles Schwab.
To learn more about the culture at Schwab, click here to meet our people.
What you have
We place a premium on high performance, quality service and the ability to execute the Schwab strategy. Essential skills include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Active and valid FINRA Series 7 required
- Active and valid FINRA 63 required
- Active and valid Series 9/10 is required
- Notary preferred
- 3-5 years in a securities/financial services capacity
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with customer service
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a management/supervisory capacity preferred
- Actively uncovering additional business development opportunities
- Previous experience in a direct client facing role highly preferred
- Basic understanding of brokerage regulations and rules that govern client accounts
- Demonstrated experience handling client concerns and issues with tact and diplomacy
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team, while prioritizing multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
- Need able to build and maintain good cross enterprise working relationships
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.