Client Service & Support Help Desk Associate
The Client Service & Support Help Desk responds to escalated technical inquiries from internal and external clients regarding online access and navigation of website, systems and accounts. Our goal is to support the one call resolution, while still providing a means for further escalation if necessary. Additionally, we support identity theft and fraud prevention typically related to online access attempts via our electronic channels. We strive to execute the balance of being productive and efficient, while delivering exceptional client service.
What you are good at
As a Help Desk Specialist you will have the opportunity to:
- Through phone based interactions you will gather information through effective probing and listening skills to provide viable solutions and/or alternatives in resolving escalated technical and identity theft client issues.
- Quickly assimilate technical concepts and new technology using available tools and resources to troubleshoot and interpret data to solve client needs.
- This position is highly focused on prompt and accurate responses and escalation resolution, while actively navigating internal departments to ensure seamless resolution for all client issues.
- Ensure client requests are completed within required time frames that align to client satisfaction goals.
- Recognize challenging conversations and demonstrate positive language to resolve client needs.
- Bring a passion for service, positivity, enthusiasm, professionalism, a strong client focus, and creatively to your role every day.
What you have
- 1 year or more of Financial Services industry experience preferred. Minimum of one year prior client service experience required.
- Ability to work a flexible shift, which may include either working on a weekend or at night
- Excellent knowledge of PC/Mac computing environments including operating systems, peripherals, & navigating through software
- Excellent knowledge of the Internet, ISP’s and common browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox and a high level understanding of Apple and Android based mobile devices
- Demonstrates a technical aptitude by quickly assimilating technical concepts and new technology
- Proven experience utilizing strong troubleshooting techniques, ideally in a Call Center environment
- Experience working in a team environment, including sharing feedback and knowledge with peers
- Passion for service, positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism, and strong client focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including proven listening skills and the ability to communicate in a clear, well organized manner over the phone.
- Adept at anticipating and adapting to changing job needs with exceptional results
- Promotes and embraces positive client interactions, as well as personal, team, and company improvement.
Flexibility Remote Customer Service Troubleshooting Work from Home
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.