Dedicated Client Services Sr. Specialist
Schwab's core belief is simple, place the client's needs first in all things. Many companies say that, but we work to keep clients at the heart of everything we do by offering a more modern way to build and manage wealth.
We are champions of investors and are looking for other advocates to join our team as a Dedicated Services Senior Specialist working with Active Trader and High Net Worth clients. Our team consists of a diverse workforce, in all stages of their careers, people looking for a career change or are re-entering the workforce. If you enjoy providing an outstanding level of service to others around you, have a passion for continuous learning, and enjoy working with like-minded individuals to learn from and share standard methodologies with, this may be the job for you.
What you are good at
Providing our clients with outstanding experiences is the priority at Schwab. Our goal is to enhance client dedication with every interaction, bringing your personality to your calls to build memorable experiences. With a multiple focus on encouraging client loyalty and employee engagement and development, we support clients and employees in reaching their goals. Schwab provides extensive training and internal support that allows employees to succeed in all aspects of their careers.
High Net-Worth Specialists act as an ambassador of Schwab to educate, guide and assist clients. A career in Client Service and Support begins with a substantial client-focused mentality and a strong desire to help clients meet their financial goals.
Schwab takes an innovative investing approach. We build trust and inspire confidence through exceptional service, one connection at a time. Our dedicated specialists provide market insight and one-on-one assistance to help our clients with our unbiased approach to navigating the markets.
Additionally, we provide online research and commentary on current market conditions and investing fundamentals. Whether clients are self-directed or looking to partner with Schwab to manage their portfolios, we are here to help them find the right products to meet their needs and investing goals. We help clients at all stages of investing take charge of their futures and Own Their Tomorrow.
Through your client conversations, you will:
- Educate clients - engage clients in discussions focused on educating and providing guidance related to their investing needs.
- Be a client advocate - Care enough to ask the difficult questions knowing that just one question, the right question, can change a client’s future.
- Uncover solutions based options for clients - client needs can range from actual trade execution to more complex research and portfolio reviews. Execute transactions and provide next steps for obtaining guidance based on the client's objectives, time horizon, and risk tolerance.
- Be consultative - Ask the right questions to provide options when appropriate that align with client goals. We also partner with the client’s Financial Consultant for identified business development opportunities.
- Build strong client and internal relationships - Collaborate in a team-based environment with a diverse group of professionals focused on meeting the clients' needs and Charles Schwab & Co.
- Grow through a defined model of success - Participate in our merit-based performance culture where employees feel empowered to own their careers, focusing on addressing clients' needs, personalizing each interaction, and valuing clients and their time.
What you have
- Series 7 and 63 licensure required, 9/10 licensure preferred
- Preferably 3-6 years of experience in Client Service, Financial Services and/or Brokerage Services, preferably trading, interacting with clients in a proactive and consultative manner. – interacting with clients in a proactive and consultative manner. Passion for trading and market knowledge; ability to proactively discuss trading topics and appropriate solutions with clients.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to effectively mitigate risk and adhere to trading accuracy while adhering to policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Ability to ask appropriate, probing questions to clearly understand the client’s needs. Using good judgment when responding and selecting language and examples tailored to the specific experience level of the client.
- Collaborative and relationship-focused work style with demonstrated success in a team environment.
- Practical time management & communication skills, positive demeanor, enthusiasm, professionalism, a strong work ethic with a high integrity level.
At Schwab, “Own Your Tomorrow” embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees unleash their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in disrupting a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth. We’re a modern financial services firm that stands apart from the industry, where you can go as far as your ambition takes you.
Hear from employees: What’s it like to work at Schwab!
The benefits of working at Schwab : a package designed to empower your health, wealth, career and life. Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. (Please click here to see policy.)
Schwab is also an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. We believe diversity and inclusion are part of our success as a company and our purpose of serving every client with passion and integrity.