Digital Advisor Support Associate
Schwab Advisor Services is the leading provider of custodial, operational, and trading support for independent fee-based investment advisors. We're currently looking for dedicated individuals like you to help us provide financial advisors with access to tools and wealth-management services. If you're interested in working to help grow the business of independent investment advisor firms, there's a place for you in Advisor Services.
What you are good at
Advisor Platform Support (APS) Associates act as an ambassador of Advisor Services to educate, guide, and assist clients. A career in APS begins with a solid customer focused mentality and a strong desire to help clients meet their needs. Providing our clients with exceptional experiences is the priority at Schwab and in our APS team. Our goal is that all team members create client loyalty with every interaction. We want you to bring your personality to your calls and create those memorable experiences for clients. With a dual focus on inspiring client loyalty and employee engagement and development, we support clients and employees in reaching their goals. Schwab provides extensive training and internal support that affords employees the opportunity to be successful in all aspects of their career.
Through your client conversations you will:
- Educate clients - Respond directly to client inquiries over the phone and engage clients in discussions focused on educating, and providing guidance as it relates to their website navigation needs
- Be a client advocate - Care enough to ask the extra questions knowing that just one question, the right question, can get to the heart of the issue
- Provide solutions-based service - Provide web site support/problem resolution to Registered Investment Advisors (clients) in a timely, professional, and courteous manner
- Be consultative - Recommend solutions, when appropriate, to clients which align to their needs
- Build strong client and internal relationships - Collaborate in a team-based environment with a diverse group of professionals focused on meeting the needs of the clients and Charles Schwab Advisor Services
The ideal candidate will thrive in an environment where they are constantly learning. They will work in a highly collaborative team environment of professionals. The representative’s core responsibility will be responding to calls from an inbound call queue. This opportunity is suitable for someone who enjoys talking with customers and solving problems in a team oriented and supportive environment.
Hours of operation are from 6am-5pm (Pacific Time - winter) – 8 hours of phone calls
Training class start is Monday, November 7, 2022
***This is a hybrid position where it requires a few days onsite in Phoenix each week and a few days work from home****
What you have
- 1-3 years customer service experience
- Basic knowledge of computer desktop and website navigation demonstrated through prior experience and/or education
- Basic knowledge of on-line/Internet services
- Consistent customer service focus
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Possess a collaborative and relationship-focused work style with demonstrated success in a team environment
- Have effective time management & communication skills, positive demeanor, passion, professionalism, and a strong work ethic with a high level of integrity
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.