Hiring Our Heroes Fellow - Sr. Campus Recruiting Specialist
As a Sr. Campus Recruiting Specialist Hiring Our Heroes Fellow, you will source and recruit high-potential college and university talent for key positions across the company.
What you are good at
- Leading and attending campus recruitment events such as career fairs, networking events, open houses, luncheons, and other recruitment events to identify high caliber talent for specific open positions and forecasted roles.
- Engaging with business leaders to select the most appropriate Schwab employees to attend business focused events.
- Coordinating logistics for campus, diversity and community events.
- Conducting on-campus interviews.
- Working with OneSchwab partner and primary schools as part of Schwab’s campus recruiting strategy; attending regular events and meetings, and cultivating relationships with career centers, professors, and other campus influencers to build deep talent pipelines.
- Assisting with local diversity and community sourcing efforts.
- Actively engaging the local community and partner with key organizations in building Schwab’s employment brand and targeting talent.
- Partnering with Talent Advisors and the business to understand current and future talent needs & challenges and use this information to develop sourcing plans that feed candidate pipelines.
- Partnering with Sourcing Advisors and Talent Advisors to generate innovative ideas, leverage resources, and share information in order to develop effective sourcing strategies and an understanding of critical candidate profiles.
- Building positive relationships and influencing internal Schwab business leaders and key partners within Talent Acquisition.
- Assessing candidates for potential fit within Schwab.
- Traveling locally during the height of campus recruiting season (40%).
What you have
- Minimum of 2-3 years of campus recruiting experience.
- Knowledge of best-in-class campus-specific recruiting methods.
- BS/BA degree required.
- Prior experience building external relationships and networking for leads.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to articulate Schwab’s business and industry trends.
- Knowledge of US employment law and corporate recruitment practices.
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills.
- Excellent project management skills, customer service orientation, organizational and time management skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and influencing skills.
- Excellent candidate conversion skills.
- Ability to build strong personal networks and adept at engaging passive candidates.
- Ability to effectively market and sell Schwab as an employer of choice.
- Ability to be resourceful, results oriented and to solve problems.
- Ability to travel locally up to 40% depending on time of year and need.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.