Manager, Field Implementation & Change Management
Advisor Services is the leading provider of custodial, trading, technology and practice management offerings for registered independent advisory firms. We provide access to sophisticated wealth-management services that help more than 7,000 registered independent investment advisors attract and retain affluent clients, as well as profitably grow, compete and succeed in their business efforts.
The Field Implementation Team provides a consistent and effective approach to implementations that enables client-facing employees to deliver effectively on the AS relationship, sales, and service model. It reports to a broader Field Integration & Business Support that is responsible for communications and enablement of our client-facing organizations.
What you are good at
As a Manager in Advisor Services Field Implementation, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and executing the implementation phase of corporate, TDA Integration, and other projects to ensure that field organizations are appropriately prepared to provide a seamless client experience.
You will follow a consistent process and work with appropriate stakeholders to assess the impact of a particular project on our client-facing employees and then create and carry out Change Management & Implementation plans that include communications, education, and reinforcement to drive the most effective results possible. As part of implementing the project, you will write communications and other content, you may create talking points, job aids or other learning materials. You will be assigned to several projects at one time and must be able to prioritize and organize work accordingly.
The individual in this role must be an exceptional collaborator, have a strong attention to detail, and a passionate voice for the experience of our clients (both internally and externally). You should have expertise in leading projects and an understanding of the key elements of a successful implementation.
What you have
- Confidence, diplomacy, maturity and business savvy required to effectively facilitate dialogue and decision making as well as influence, engage and build consensus with a variety of stakeholders
- Motivated by change; willingness and ability to drive change; demonstrated success with effective change management
- Strong organization skills required to handle multiple projects and responsibilities
- 2-5 years of experience in communications or project management roles, client-focused preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and project management software (preferred)
- Preferred background in financial products and services
- Understanding of change management concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Some experience managing projects such as product launches, organizational initiatives, consistently managing both quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Ability to develop and execute communication strategies that drive awareness and adoption for the intended audiences
- Understanding of Advisor Services business model and field organizations, with direct experience preferred
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.