Senior Build & Production Engineer for PKI
The Security Production Engineering team is accountable for securing, maintaining, and operating some of Schwab's core security infrastructure. We are looking for an experienced Senior Build/Production Engineer to join our growing team of production availability engineers. For this role, we require an engineer with vast technical capability and collaboration skills. The ideal candidate is an engaged, forward thinking, self-starter that can demonstrate their strong technical abilities and critical thinking, to resolve issues and partner with development teams to implement efficient solutions for difficult problems.
What you are good at
- Creating innovative solutions to complex issues
- Taking ownership of problems and working them through to completion.
- Communicating to leadership, partner teams and customers
- Collaboration with IT & Security partners
- Automating and crafting efficient process and workflow
- 24x7 on-call rotation
What you have
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Expert level experience with SSL/TLS Certificate Management
- Public Key Infrastructure engineering experience
- Effective oral/written Communication skills
- Superb organization & prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate well in a team environment
- Customer service oriented
- Substantial comprehension of operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, Unix (Linux/AIX/Solaris), and Mainframe
- Minimum of 5-7 years of IT security administration, infrastructure engineering and operational support within an enterprise environment with at least 5,000+ users
- Solid understanding and experience implementing industry standard security concepts and operational tools.
- Must demonstrate ability to perform and respond well in crisis situations
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.