Senior Program Manager - Talent Strategy
In Schwab Cybersecurity Services (SCS), our Cybersecurity Portfolio & Product Management (CPPM) organization enables the SCS strategy through efficient business operations, focused priorities in the work we do and predictable execution. CPPM is comprised of many organizations to support our vision for SCS, including our Cybersecurity Strategy Enablement (CSE) organization, focused on maturing our operational model and execution capabilities.
CSE has an opening for a Senior Talent Program Manager to support standing up a comprehensive people and workforce strategy program focused on developing the strategic skills needed for tomorrow, with a keen focus on retaining our talent and building relevant careers in an increasingly limited talent market for top cyber expertise. This individual contributor role will support the roadmap development and implementation in coordination with Leadership, our Talent Acquisition partners, Human Resource partners and key colleagues.
What you are good at
- Developing innovative and sustainable talent management programs to ensure top talent is in place, engaged and supported with innovative training programs for their careers
- Create, socialize, and manage to project plans against a multi-year roadmap
- Partner with People Leaders, Product Managers and Product Owners for planning, socialization, and execution of a right sized holistic strategic management plan (onboarding, engagement, retention, training, and leadership development)
- Facilitate cross-organizational meetings to ensure progress and alignment with our Corporate and CIO strategic programs
- Comfortable raising up and driving mitigation plans to support outcomes
- Ability to develop trust with leaders and a deep understanding of the organization, allowing you to build meaningful and effective programs that support a growing and dynamic workforce
- Work closely with enterprise business leaders, technology partners to gain support for the program vision and influence adoption
- Aptitude to measure outcomes and adapt the program based on results observed and/or feedback received
What you have
- Proven history of effective organizational change to support a comprehensive talent strategy program. Preferred experience in full talent lifecycle management: recruitment, onboarding, culture, engagement, retention, and career/training plan development
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and executive audiences
- Strong attention to detail and proven project management skills
- Proven track record to quickly build relationships and earn the trust of sponsors and key partners
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Preferred exposure to Agile, technology and cybersecurity in the financial services industry
Target Total Compensation - <$84,200 - $145,800>
Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience -- talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.